Monday, March 9, 2009

A Story

My name of Hanggara Putra. The life for me was the search. Searched whether the happy meaning and the extent of the heart. This the story of my life was still looking for the meaning of my life personally. Luxury not the normal new object was obtained by me. I normally get what I wanted. All. I indeed a little perfectsionist, I wanted all to walk in accordance with what I wanted. Could not not. Then not rare I worked personally to get what I wanted. However had one matter that not many people knew. That occasionally I was jealous with them that could relaxed faced his life personally. They must not get what they wanted, but they had not surrendered to gain him.
One matter more that made me occasionally like personally. I had difficulty to give sorry to the person that once make a false to me. Did not care, although his efforts to show to me if he regretted would his action. I also had difficulty trusting someone to do something. All I that did and all must be perfect. This made me at the end be tired personally. Until at one time I tried to trust someone to do what was normal aky did. How finally? It was just true, he was careless and even could be said by him, a false. Beginning with here I increasingly had difficulty to trusted the other person again and here my story was begun.

to be continuous......
follow this story...

No comments: